Monday, September 10, 2007

Another appreciation???

lately things circulated around me n family...

friday, my dad's uncle passed away suddenly....suspected heart attack... she is my grandma's brother's wife....a frenly and "in" old lady...in her late 70s...i still remember those times i visited her during chinese new year... so much food and fun...

i last saw her few years back... d smile on her face still clearly projected in my mind...but life is like tat....sigh.....

i wana just appreciate all the ppl around me....whether close or far apart...know tat u r alwiz in my heart... appreciate those around u while u still can for one day he or she is maybe not there for u to love and care anymore.....when d time comes, u can only silent say a prayer for him or her....wishing all d best in life or after life.....

bak kata pepatah "sesal dahulu berpendapatan, sesal kemudian tak berguna"

renung-renungkan lah....

peace out..

No comments: