Sunday, September 9, 2007

Appreciation!!!

sigh.....

words for u.......

When i needed u, u r always there for me...

when i am nothing, u r often being ditched aside...

but u never fail to care and give me a helping hand..

u taught me many things......

been a great leader, a great fren, a great sister to me....

all d advices and encouragement will always be sticked in my head...

all the memories of ur blurness and lame-ness will always be cherished....

glad to know u better the whole last year....although things happened along the way...but i thank God for this frenship and i really appreciate it alot...

many times i've failed u Jie, whether it is in cg or in life....
i promise u i will change and be a mature person....

now that d pillar tat i can lean on is not longer there for me..
but i will come up stronger...u too ya jie.... hehe..

take good care ya when u r in India, be strong and alert k Jie? =D
stay strong in God & hav faith ya...keep in touch...

lyvie Jie, will miss u alot.....see u around next year yea... *hugs*

thanks jie...

forever my jie...=D


love,
ur di di
xiang

No comments: