Friday, July 13, 2007

Boredom...

Bored bored bored....

sienz......decided to update my blog XD.... college is as usual...boring and tiring.......tHank God my calculus test is over now......gulp.......duno how did i do thou...i tried my best...hopefully the result turn out to be d way i wanted on monday.. hah...

got announcement to make ppl...i have accepted d offer to be d emcee for aup ball. i duno whether i can do it.....as i need to overcome my stage fright....oh God pls help me..afternoon went out wif ryl ryl dear,wanted to watch transformers but ran out of tickets.....!@#$%%$@at nite went to isaac's house for cg reunion....had a great time together...catching up wif ben,zhi and zack.....we hang around at park to chat...haha....also...james made superb pasta....lol....around 11...decided to go foos at riley....met wif my ns good fren....han sern....played few games then decided to call it a day... =)

went home....bathed and off to my dream world...
sorry no pics...

No comments: