Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy birthday Lei!!

Hello.....was suppose to update my blog on fri but my wireless connection KONG liao.....was using my laptop..then sien sien liao..din update.....

sat morning went to college for chemistry replacement class.... and d class was super empty...haha..more than half of the class was absent..hee...being the good lik xiang..me n frens sat d 1st row....glad tat din get scolding from MJ....mind u...miss jane..not michael jackson..ahaa..after tat went for foos wif mr mel and went home....

to my amusement....tot of having a good rest back home...but tough luck..need to be driver and fetch my sis around to church and 1u......aiks....

at nite,went out to celebrate lei's birthday wif ryl,wilsen,soon,wendy, ming hui,isabelle,jarrick and khong hern..went to bukit bintang and had dinner at the ship....aiks...cough cough..as a result....lik xiang is officially broke..hehe..but we had a great time together....



Birthday gal lei =P



me + ryl



wendy,ryl,lei and isabelle


ryl and wendy


he trying to seduce ming hui... XD


jarrick,wendy,ryl and soon


syok sendiri...hahaha


lei's present....

At nite,mamak session.....


wilsen,khong hern and me


hern,me,ryl and soon

No comments: