Saturday, July 14, 2007

A day in my life =X

Saturday-14/07/2007

certainly a day to remember for me........
why???


coz the 1st time in my life..... my car tyre got punctured...dunno who in the world puncture my tyre......happily i went for Church celebration on sat nite.......celebration was awesome...later on dinner wif zack,sophie,ivan and andrea....woot.....commented on her dressing.... XP then later on went to sunway then subang wif ying,ryl,wendy and lui......we decided to yum cha at the1 station....parked my car at the market nearby.....i was enjoying the atmosphere and company.....laughter and all...saw the ever "lazy" chris and thomas....haha...neither did i know tat my car was punctured until i went to my car around midnight....argh...being me..i was a lil panic....but a big credit to lui who was so calm.....manage to change the tyre b4 kor arrived...haha.....then we went home....... only to know tat i am so gonna get it from parents the next day...haha.....anyway, thanks to ryl,ying,lui and wendy for helping me wor....hands all black de....good experience for me and u all.......THANK YOU ALL...!!!!

1 comment:

efreet said...

aiseh..
when wanna belanja makan?? X)