Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Is there always a sunshine behind the cloudy sky?

9-2-2009

As I dragged myself out of my comforter, it is 8 in the morning
The sky is not as bright as usual, and it is freezing cold outside
Just as you know, the weather at Stillwater is strange.
A cup of neslo smoothen my throat
Just when i was about to bathe, a soaring pain down my stomach
it is toilet time!!
clock is tickling away 8.20

I was late for Statics class and cos of that I didnt get to hand in my assignment on time
Not sure whether I will get a big ZERO for it
i pray that miracle will happen
A lesson for me once again, thru the hard way
I guess I am a tough nut to crack..
Oh well,
Went to collect my Football tickets just now
Gloomy day for me
Even daddy in heaven knows I am moody
Hopefully, I wont bring disaster anymore to others

Sigh

the question remains,
Is there always a sunshine behing the cloudy sky?

All right, time to get back to my assignments!! endlessly

Xiang

No comments: