Thursday, September 3, 2009

MOOO MOOOO~~!!!!




















Go cowboys.
Apparently, OSU cowboys is having a football game this saturday afternoon.
Too bad i am not able to watch our 1st match of the season.
None the less, better plans are ahead..
I SMELL it...
Anyway, this is my first cowboys shirt.
I have no idea why in the world i bought this shirt
As I was taking a stroll from campus to home yesterday afternoon, I came across a merchandise stall and it is 50% off.. Given my unstable state of mind yesterday, I took it without thinking twice...not to mention thinking thrice.. xD ok.. lame..
Guess how much this NIke cowboy shirt cost??
u wouldn believe it..
it is only 9.25 dolars after discount..
Kinda love this shirt

LIK XIANG
Number 1

I may not be number 1 in most of ppl's lives, but i am certainly the first in quite a number of ppl..

FRI...
time for trip
but for now
assignments n revision

GO COWBOYS...

Xiang

1 comment:

Kelly° said...

why suddenly you X-post? we've got posts for grabs. D, E, F, G, H, I and J. take your pick :D and yayy~ thanks <3

how're you? :(