Wednesday, April 1, 2009

the tiny shower sprinkles down my body
soaked,
as the your favorite music was played
the complexity of my mind wandered of into the past
from the day i was born
those times u looked after me and cooked for me
those times when i would get scolding from u when i puu puu in my pants
those long hours in the bus to Kelantan,
squares and squares aches of paddy field had been discussed
those times when u accompanied the chicken out me to Tadika
those times u have protected me from mummy's cane
those times u comfort me when my grades werent that well
those times u would spur me to achieve higher and better
those times i spent listening to the japanese occupation happenings by ur side
as the shower tab was tighten
water drops from the edge of my fringe
together with my tears

i cant continue any longer...
i shall immortalize all our memories together.
untill i see u again one day, i would miss you
always close to my heart, my mama

No comments: