Saturday, April 11, 2009

A sunday of the year

It is easter!!
friday was good friday.
Nothing much going on this year as I was busy preparing for finals. is it only about easter eggs? what is the real meaning of easter? went back taman sea cf for the 1st time since i left in form 5.
this special feeling came back to me instantly.. miss my time in high school..
lunch at canteen was great too..
pris and sophie wore uniform.. and they still look like a small kid... *hmmmm*
Yesterday was daddy's bday, me n mei mei decided to make a card for him... not the niceest hard in the world, but with nicest heart around..
Overall this year easter was a timely reminder for me that Christ died for me and the world..
Be still and surrender everything to Him.
God loves u n me =)

Something in the middle, Casting crown

No comments: