Friday, October 5, 2007

hello everyone,since ying complained my blog always only emo post....decided to giv it a change...!!!

shit happened on monday....was sad and disappointed...but shall not elaborate more....later emo pulak..lol....haha...jus wana thank every1, especially my kor kor who cheered me up...and not to forget....d almighty HIM.....woohoo...He is jus awesome.....

Hmmm..lets see..another week of college passed by.....quite happy with myself especially how i behave in class....hehehe...mus be wondering y... =S tis happened during my econ mid term test..i was making so much noise during exam and teacher was so pissed.... so to be fair to me, she scolded the whole class right after exam... hhaa....i felt damn bad... coz d scoldings r basically all for me..so d whole week...i controlled myself in class.... less noise from me..... but i guess there r still room of improvement... hehe.....will try harder next week...

went to cg jus now.... refreshing.....suppose to go eat chicken wing wif ryl, fiona and grace...but in d end tak jadi...so came back and watched smallville....nice show le...

so tat was d summary basically from monday till fri....update more when i feel like to....ciao

No comments: