Wednesday, October 10, 2007

-Happy 20th birthday kor-


To soo tot lik xiong,


1st of all, happy and blessed 20th birthday kor... really miss u... miss those time we quarrel...haha..those times u fetch me around... and those times we hang around talking....


kor, thanks for being such a wonderful brother to me..u r d best bro edi.... although u r not perfect but i am thankful for u... since young, i mus admit kinda angry and bu shuang u.....everytime oso u bully me 1st wan, but in d end somehow ur sweet mouth will pull u out and i get all d scoldings.....not all but most of it.... grr.r..hahaha..it was quite fun after all eh...haha...


those times when we 2 r punished into d toilet for hours... instead of blaming each other..we end up patching things up and play wif water..hahhaa.....tat is one of d reason y we r so close now....thanks mum n dad...!!


over the years, as we venture into reality..kor u taught me alot.... from all d advices and tips... they will help me grow to be a more tough and mature person...


finally, thanks kor for everything.... my best brother... my only brother.... i will miss u alot.... take good care over there ya.... i see u soon....next spring!!!!!


i love u kor...



ur bro,

xiang

1 comment:

Lik Xiong said...

I shall remember this forever and ever! You're the best, bro!