Thursday, May 28, 2009

I HAD A BLAST!!

HOW DID MY BIRTHDAY GO??

OMG.. i can tell u. it was awesome!!!

Surprise------> surprise---------> Surprise!!!!

I shall upload another time cos i dun have them with me..

I want to thank everybody who wished me..who spent time with me.. who gave me presents

u all took effort to make my day counts!! thanks so much...

my last birthday in Malaysia in few years time..

i want to comment u all..u all did exceptionally well for me..from the bottom of my heart, i want to thank u guys out there..

Had the BEST presents ever too.. thank u...

Special thanks to :
Ken Seong, Fiona, Miao Shan, Cheryl, Xin Yi, Sin Kuan, Alfred Chan Yee en, Chow Haw Yee, Andrea, Sophie, Zhiyu, Tze Yi, Zhiwei, Yit Tze, Liang Zhi,ZAcky, Eunice, Hui Yi, Ui Tee, Wen Hao, Jia Min, Paulynn, DADDY, MUMMY & KOR KOR, Celine, Su zan, Phui Kuan, Benjamin, Caryn, Lyvia Jie, Wendy, Grace, Jia Wen, Jia Li, Jia Yi MEI MEI, Dianne, Kelly tong tong, Jared, Melissa Ng, FErnie, Thong Yang, Ju Beng, Ian Ng, Wei Wen, Eric, Michele Kuah, John, CArissa, Colin, Lydia, Khong Hern, AUnty MAry, Ying Chee, Ker Lei Lei, Priscilallala, Shiang Lan, Liang Wen, Yee Taz, Victor, vignesh,james, Ivan, and many many many more..not forgetting those who wished me on facebook!!

want to immortalized here so that i can look back one day..
Thanks ppl.. love u all..


the best thing in the world is to know that someone loves u just the way u are!!

Xiang

No comments: