Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's day

Hey people, classes resumes as usual.. and this term i am only with 1 subject.. my fav--chemistry..

This week is full of joy. Last saturday went for a buffet dinner with sis at Shangrila Hotel. The place and food is awesome... Almost everything there is superb..My sis made my day..scroll down and u will understand



















Silly but lovely Mei Mei..






















concentrating in her masterpiece

















Sampatness Mei mei wrote for the waitress/waiter as well














On Wednesday, Man u THRASHED Arsenal 3-1...
And on Thrus, Barcelona narrowly ousted Chelsea on away goal rules..
(both matches made me miss most of chapter 12 of organic chem)


To every Mother in the world, i would love to wish u all HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY!!!
Thank you mummy for tolerating me all this while..
For all the encouragement,
For all the advices,
I am nothing without ur guidance and love..
Ur unending love for the 3 of us..
I am so glad being able to spend this weekend with u..
Mummy, I love U

No comments: