Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Semester 6- Inti College Subang Jaya

So, Sat was my 1st and last paper, cos i only took 1 subject..
Here am i, enjoying my holidays..
With so much of a free time...
at the same time, more responsibilities to carry
(passports, uni stuffs, house husband etc etc)
Reflecting back what i have gone through these 4months or so..
Calculus 3 classes are certainly more fun with the 2 of u
besides enduring ENDLESS of my crap and rubbish
u 2 need to tolerate my stupidity in MATH..(i am no fav of math)
and alot of "tips" during tests and assignments
Above all, u 2 reminded me again the true and simplicity of frenship
i still remember u 2 calling me for lunch after only few days knowing u guys..
i feel very comfortable with this frenship, which i never felt it for a long time. besides with my brothers and ice cream gang le.. =)
i certainly look forward to hanging out with u 2 for next semester..
thanks.. thong yang & fernie

Xiang

No comments: