Friday, March 20, 2009

Last nite was quite emo.. stayed up until almost 3am..
gosh.. god knows what was going thru my complex brain..
this morning waking up with sinus.. great...
gonna shut my brain with calculus work later i guess..
to sum up my great nite..
to those who was in my life before
to those who are walking out of my life now
to those who are coming in my life
to those who will be in my life
and..
to those who are IN my life right now...

i want to thank you for all ur presence...
u all help shape me to be who i am today..
whether in ur opinion, i am good or bad.. keep the judgments to urself..
for i do not require them..

in barely 5months, things will never be the same again...familiar faces will disappear,people i know may change..
to those who are IN my life right now..i want to appreciate u all...one by one...until the very last...
cheers....



I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see ____die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt _____ anymore
I don't wanna take away ____ life
I don't wanna be...a murderer

No comments: