Friday, March 6, 2009

2 Autobots in 1 week

BY the look of it.. u can probably figure this out.
Oh yes, 2 of my cars were damaged this week alone.
My Ferrari's passenger seat window was hit by something, a stone maybe causing it to crack and at last shattered..I assumed it to be the Mbpj's work when they cut the grass in front of my house.. caused about 100 bucks to be fixed..















Artistic isnt it? cracked, but still hanging on there.















notice the little breakdown edi?















finally, it gave in.. sounds familiar?
often times our human hearts are just a cracked mirror or glass
when it cannot contain anymore. BOOM... there it goes....broken into peaces..
so ppl renew ur heart everyday ya...















Big Big holee.... xD


yesterday,
after class about 1pm, went to monash to meet up with ks and xy.so we headed to giant for kfc..little to know that my lack of concentration caused me dearly. i parked at giant. reverse to park nicely, kononnya wanna park better.. a split of seconds, things were running on my mind... and b4 i know it. my car kiss my fellow Ferrari. thank goodness her car was ok... but my poor car... endured some nagging/scolding but it all worth it....my fault...
















quite badly dented
















poor little city



















today went to see doctor with mum and mr lee..
guess wat..the mechanics didnt even charge me a SEN for tat kind of dent.. Thank God..fuiyoh..
so happy... thank u mr lee for bring me there also...in return belanja every1 makan.... rm28.20 =)


lessons of my life:
1) be more steady
2) clear ur mind when driving
3) and LOVE UR family alot alot...

No comments: