Saturday, February 28, 2009

At times, the flow of growing up just grieves me.

As i grow older each day, things in my life disappear one by one.no longer were the days when i can just wander my days off without any purpose, where i can build build sand castle by the beach, cycle around my taman without any worries. spend time playing football with drew n kor kor..

As i ran into my teenage year, i realized how much i hated it.A lot of things if given a second chance i would love to go back n change them. the whole list of it. firstly, i had to endure kuantan without my parents. i guess there was where i learn to be independent and be mean. not because i love to but i have to in order for me to survived and triumph. survival of the fittest.. kuantan was jus a brief chapter of my life. Petaling Jaya--my next destination.. there were plenty of joy and sorrow at the same time. More n more shits in my life, of course at the same time where i met most of my best frens now. blessings in disguise eh..

College life was next. to be honest, it is not as exciting and fun as i thought it would turn up to be.. u never know who is real to u. different frens for different class. some of them just backstab u whenever they got the chance. that explains y i rarely have close frens in college... i just cant risk it..at the same time, more problems creep in..

As i grow older on earth each seconds, it kept me thinking, what is that i treasure ? what is that i want in this life? faces that are so fond to me slowly disappear, fading away as the wind blow..can i relly on those faces i once trust and love so much? only time can tell..
one by one left..
soon is my turn to leave..
how is it gonna be?am i gonna be just someone that goes by?will i remembered as a hero or a villian?
to those who treasure me, i will treasure u certainly...
watever is it.. life goes on..

"life is predestined, but one still have his or her free will"

1 comment:

Jia Min said...

hey, somehow, i got some advice for u here. i understand how u feel cuz i had those thoughts too. but, try trusting a few ppl there. despite the fact dat they'll backstab u, it's a process for falling and standing up again. cuz it's really hard and suffering if you were to stay away or should i say, putting a barrier in front of u from them. u can be very tired later..

Good Luck ya~
hugs..