Monday, February 16, 2009

8th of Feb 2009

3 years ago in Golden Sands, Port Dickson
Attended YBMEW with zack, zhi and few more

Z was there for CYZ getaways.. hahaa...
and and while playing basketball..
this was wat happened..
















my right hand's baby finger...snapped...















"Y-shaped"bone















The engineer fixed my dislocated bone...



here am i 3 years down the road...
















1st time name stick behind chair in church...
VIP kononnya..


WOOhoo.. baptism~~!!!































me n zacky finally decided to make this declaration to the public!!















zack's turn















Yay!! die old-xiang















rise!!! new-xiang

















member of DUMC officially...



Things will never be the same again...

2 comments:

Lik Xiong said...

I am so proud of u bro!!

=)

H.J. said...

I have your broken finger pic from PD. hehe. you want ar? I go look and send to you.