Saturday, January 31, 2009

"You are always at lost" am I?

ONE once said..
"it is okay, i always think u r at lost"
so it keep me thinking, was i really at lost??
i blame myself for the immaturity and the thrill of playing around..
guess what goes around comes around..
none the less, i have gained alot from everything that happened..

at time in life i really dont know wat tmr will bring..
For example,10 years ago i cant even imagine myself being in KL...thought i will spend my entire life in Kerteh..(how naive was i)
10years from now?
Learnt to live for the ultimate purpose in life..
painful past shall remind me of my mistakes in life while spurring me on to change the present and future without being affected emotionally by them..
thank u all for ur presence in my life...
and for those who r already in the circle of my heart..
i want to thank u all for being here always for me...
my family,my jie, my BrOtHeRs~ and 3 of YOU...
love u all...
Amazing grace will lead me home!!

i vow to bounce back stronger and better...

No comments: