Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stuck but stick

it is almost a month i am having holiday...before exam, i could imagine myself enjoying and hanging out with frens most of the time... but i guess this holiday will serve as a mental challenge to me... because i need to take care of granny... yay.....she is 80 plus of age.. after the accident, she experienced bracial plexus pain on her right hand... weak and skinny as she maybe... but she is perfectly fine up her mind...

well, all i could say is that mama is a very systematic woman....since young, i still remember the particular way she would comb me n kor kor's hair.. without fail... the "karipap" hairstyle... tat was wat make me n kor stood up since young.. hehe... =)

now that she is old and weak.. after the accident years ago... it is my turn to take care of mama.. basically "nannysit" her..hehe... my maid was sent home for some reasons.. and house r without maid for 1 n a half months until the new one comes....

honestly, i used to dread it.. each night before going to bed thinking of my "routine" the next day... it makes me sick..it is already bad enough when i need to stay home all day long... (except nite time) now with this... phew....

few days back, as i was sitting down watching her with her daily routines.. i began to realise how systematic and organize is she.. almost everyday, around the same time, she will go thru the same routines...and the best part is.. she can remember them!!! goodness,i cant even remind myself that i am boiling water....

so, i have decided to take this as a test for me and family.. taking care of granny needs alot alot of patience and tolerance.. i am doing it pretty well... except for some tiny bust up... patience level increasing... woohoo... and determined to be more systematic in life....more organized with my plannings...

well, that is it for now...
finally,

i love u mama.... thanks for everything..

4 comments:

Lik Xiong said...

nicely put bro hang in there I'm here for u!! =)

the tantzeyi said...

so much more patient than me, I barely talk much to my grandma. NOW I WILL. this morning my sis had a dream that my grandpa said he`s gna take my grandma away. scary, right? i know.

anyway. why Z YI? =.=

Jiyan said...

nannysit =.=
karipap hair =.=
lol~yup be patient!
and sayang her byk byk k =)

Lik Xiang said...

hey. thanks everyone for the encouragement.. i will hang on there.. doing fine i guess...=) remember people, take the good and leave the best out of things, situations and people..woohoo