Monday, November 3, 2008

The door of room 210 closed behind me, whole class paid close attention to me as i took my seat gradually without even looking at the lecturer..

can u imagine? Art lesson on the 1st day of college? how interesting can it be??dreaded to college that morning..i have heard alot of Mr Bud, our art lecturer, that he is a boring lecturer and he gives free A to student... is tat true???i told myself"yeah xiang, free A, without much to study"

the 1st week of art lesson was good.. but Mr Bud left the best for the last... towards the end...unendless corrections, term paper.. studio... finally, it has to come to an end... thank u Mr Bud for all the teachings and encouragement... Art 105 certainly gave me an eye opener...=)



here are some pictures of my studio work.. i got 29.1 over 30 ok!!!


1st layer of my studio






















darker color.. the 2nd layer






















notice the blue background now??























the final piece of work... 3rd layer and touch up...*satisfied*




















the whole pictorial device






















Semester has come to an end..new semester will resume in Jan.. gonna make full use of my time with my family and frens...art taught me alot of things.. maybe i can be Picasso one day??? haha.. who knows...


today exam ended... dunno y i lost all my excitement for hols.. instead... i was moodless and quiet... for once... xD

sat down and reflected on my life... time passes real fast... things are not the same again.....i believe tmr will be better.....

close chapter...

with a glass of wine down the throat... tat should do the job... =)

No comments: