Monday, October 6, 2008

Words for u all

sometimes i feel,no matter how hard i try..
i am just not good enough..
no matter how hard i strive... instead of a pat from the saying"well done!",
instead, fault after fault will be dug out...
to make me look like a fool...
others got the credit although their achievements are no where near mine...
i always tell myself.. tolerate,this is for ur own good...
but human do have limits...
and so far, the volcano is errupting..
just because i am slight different from the rest i am not neccasarily bad
just because i talked more than other doesnt make me a childish boy
just because i go out more than others i disobey orders

i am who i am...i am being born this way...
all the values are kept in my heart..
i know when to start and stop..
i know my priorities...

give me a break pls...



Praise U in the storm


xiang

No comments: