Monday, October 6, 2008

College Boredom!!















The picture shows it all..
This will be my fifth semester in INTI college and seriously, it is getting from bad to worse.
not that i am slacking in my studies but maybe it is just the feeling being the SUPER SENIOR at inti that make everything worse. SHould have transfered to US by now, but due to some unforeseen circumstances i have to delay my transfer...
Thank goodness i have few more frens to accompany... will make the best out from the bad situation... another year long of ICSJ... goodness.. lord pls help me...




















me during csc class.



















dailou and me..



















skip csc lab class..wat to do. penjual VCD haram. aish...














carissa and phui kuan.



cant wait for semester to end and enjoy my hols...
although it would be boring too, but at least i wont be stuck at SS 15!!haha...

waiting....

No comments: