Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy birthday to me~!

26/5/1989

i was born to this world...
with 19years of joy,sorrow,laughter....here i am celebrating my birthday..
celebrated my bday with family and frens this year....
it was a very verry special bday for me..
1st of all,din expect u to celebrate birthday wif me...1st time celebrating bday in car...thanks so much...
lazy wanna type....let the pic do the talkin ba..


i wish..............................................


cheryl, me and wey

yum yummy..she fed me
she fed me too....
lots of hugs and love.....

celebration wif my brothersss...
wanted to go yuan buffet steamboat for dinner but it was so packed up...
so went to sakae sushi at sunway for dinner
then yum cha at wong kok

sin kuan and dai lou
my pressie...shoebag...









thanks so much to all of u for making my bday jus not another day..
not forgetting grace,paulynn and the ice cream gang for celebrating bday wif me too..
appreciate each and everyone of u....

No comments: