Monday, May 19, 2008

Yo yo yo....

since so many ppl demanded for an update...i shall just post a simple one...

those who know me well enough or close enough with me or related to me somehow may know wat happened to me last 2 weeks..

it is true, i was going thru the lowest point of my life.. but i am just glad and happy i have learnt alot for it....

here, i just to thank all of u who r there for me when it matters most...!!i appreciate each and every1 of u..i am certain the biggest decision of my life so far r the right one...agape...

a special thank u to all of u
1. my sister and bro and mummy
2.zhiyu ngai
3.james
4.BrOtHeRsssss (en,xin yi, ks-who just joined me few days ago, sk)
5.grace
6.fiona mei mei
7.king liang zhi ( for helping me do ice breaker =P )
8.ben
9.zacky
10.kelly tong tong
11.paulynn
12.via jie jie
13.many many many more...

terima kasih....

finally, love in the house!!!!

peace out
xiang

No comments: