Monday, April 28, 2008

RefLection

i was sitting here waiting for my death note anime to be finished uploading so tat i can watch..

mind starts to stray off the line like an wounded beast.

.......

.............

....................

have u ever felt like u'r being used or pushed to the limit???well lately i felt tat,by certain ppl,each time i feel like bursting out.....RAWR..but i kept my cool.... knowing tat by bursting out nothing can be solved instead inviting more trouble and noise pollution ...in the house??....xD over the years, i've learnt alot alot and alot as far as my attitude and character is concerned. from various sources i must say....church,frens and family of course....i tried to practise patience and tolerance each day when unnecessary trouble occurs..i can walk tall and said i improved myself..at least i improved ya?? but i believe tat is more to tat.. i need to continue improving...

bak kata pepatah xiang"buat baik dibalas marah",today i was angered for advicing a fren of mine..wat a joke i thought... but i remembered Jesus,on the cross for my sins..and how many times worst,He endured till the end.... so i humble myself and apologized to the fren of mine...
to be christ-like is definately not easy..but i am trying....no doubt my father in heaven will guide me through..

thank u

xiang

No comments: