Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Well done sis!!! <3


hello everybody... tis is my sis... mei mei... ^^

since i've posted about my kor kor...now is ur turn le mei... my sis.. haha... wat can i say bout her??? she is pampered but not spoilt gal... at times her perangai i mus admit it is hard to tolerate... but i trust she will change... me, as the good good bro... will guide her^^ to grow up as mature yet decent gal... without being polluted by tis world... (dun be like me) xD..

mei mei is slowly growing up.. haha... glad to see her grow in the Lord... keep it up ya... be still and know He is God..

Oh ya.. in today's pmr result announcement... she got 8As.... well done my sister.... kor is so proud of u... =) kor loves u... u made it better than me... (i got 7As and 1B) well well done...

a word of advice.. next year is a whole new and diff ball game... study style and syllabus oso much tougher.... be prepared ya mei... ^^ kor will assist u along...

finally, thanks for everything... haha... all ur advices and encouragement.... love ya mei.....
;)
xiang

1 comment:

Lik Xiong said...

I miss you both so much...