Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A day in my life!!!

today, i went to selayang hospital for grandma's eye and hand check up... woot woot... initially, i dragged it...hesitated... cos trip to a government hospital is really boring and time consuming... since i am having sem break, i cant escape without a good excuse...haha....so i tell myself " screw it la...jus go!" =S

around 10.45am... left house together wif granny, sis and kakak...i was complaining thru out the whole journey.. *wink* after going thru d dreadful procedure, it is time to WAIT for granny's turn..forgot my headset... argh!!!! so i decided to have a chat wif my granny...

lil tat i know tat, granny has so much to share and tell me.... within seconds, i was burst into laughter... d cold jokes and her facial expression jus made me laugh...sis joined in shortly... so the 3 of us took turns to share and talk... deep down my heart, i felt so happy.. not because i manage to be a good grandson and accompany her to hospital.. most of all, i am thankful for her.for growing me up and taking care of me las time... now is my turn to take care of her(granny suffers from bracial plexus pain).. seeing her free from tat pain and agony jus cheers my heart alot..

thanks "mama" for everything... love u...
today is a day in my life!!!

1 comment:

Lik Xiong said...

I wish I am there to join you both too.. good job bro!