Thursday, October 25, 2007

Recharge!!!!

Hey peeps, i am having my finals next weeek... y am i still here blogging???

haha.. no doubt. i am or rather was really stresses up wif my finals.. most of the ppl wil be wondering...*only 2 subjects,so stressed up meh???* trust me.. it is a short semester...u wont love to have 2 heavy subjects... nevertheless, i am recharge!!!!thanks to the Almighty one who reminded me to humble myself b4 Him... time to let go of my ego-ness and surrender to Him...


i just hav to learn to grow up and handle things.. part and parcel of life..here u go, my final exam schedule..

30th Oct- Macroeconomics
2th Nov- Chemistry 152

a quick recap on las week...

sat, celebrated Mr mel's 17th birthday... haha... still underage eh??be good always ya.. get to know him better tis year... maklumlah.. same subject for semester 1 and 2. ahha...

weekdays???as usual, same old routine... plus stress here and there....

wat else??? hmmm...lets see........learnt certain important lessons thou...

i think tat's all for now...hehe...

laastly, to my fren out there who r sitting for A-level As and A2 exams...

all d best....hang out wif u all soon...

No comments: