Sunday, June 10, 2007

Once a brother, forever the BrOtHeRs. =P

hey peeps, my first post..haha...here u go.....

i should have posted this 2 weeks ago when i was celebrating my birthday..but i hav no mood then to blog...so i will blog it now...ehhe....

26th of may 2006 certainly was a memorable day for me...not only i was able to celebrate my birthday wif my love one but also my frens..the brother's gang....i mus admit after high skool i seldom keep in touch wif them,mainly because i seldom see them anymore...of course one or two i am still very close to....but i wana thank them for making time for me...it meant alot for me...
i wana take d chance to appologize if in any where hurt u guys through my speech or action..sorry man...!! now i understand the true meaning of frenship.will appreacite u all..keep in touch dude...
to u dear,thanks for d wonderful birthday too...thanks for helping me do mask...my first time o... =) and d present.....xie xie le... love it so much....u put in effort for it.... xoxo.... ok..let d pic do d talking....
me and cheryl dear ^^



tHe mask =P






at night, the celebration at sanctuary, the curve...





ken seong, yee en and ryl


happy couple ^^


finally, brothers united... nice pic guys



stay tuned for d next post...
peace out
xiang


No comments: