Friday, June 29, 2007

My heart's Say!!



nice pic eh??the inside of me is crying out!!!! =(


week 8 of college gone like the wind....


anthro test was not very ok...screwed up the essay part...nevertheless, college life is indeed boring....things are starting to change..i no longer can wait for teachers to spoon feed me....everything is by ur own initiative... losing touch on my calculus...chem is getting tougher.....argh!!!!


after a long week of college...finally today went to sunway wif ryl,soon, khong hern, lei,wendy and isabelle...went to red box and let go everything....all my frustration and anger.....phew.....


stupid me gets jealous easily....shall not elaborate more.....will hav to get use to it.. =) willing to do so.....hahaa...dun understand wat am i writing..feel free to ask me....




ryl and lei...


me + her


tat is all.smell ya'll later...


Emo-ing
xiang

No comments: